Anger management is essential as it affects every area of life. It is important to know how to control and limit your anger. Without control over your anger, you are putting limits on what you can accomplish in your personal and professional life. Left uncontrolled, anger can be an incredibly damaging force costing people their jobs, relationships and even their lives. Our Anger Management course will help teach participants to identify their anger triggers and what they need to do when they get angry.
Anger Management Course Objectives
• Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
• Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
• Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
• Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
• Know tips in identifying the problem.
• Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
• Negotiation and solution-building.
• Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
• Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
Book an Anger Management Soft Skills Course at The Amazing Place in Sandton: