The Assertiveness and Self Confidence Course in Sandton deals with these two key areas that are crucial for success. These skills not only benefits participants in their professional, but also in their personal lives. This course helps individuals develop assertiveness ans self-confidence in their day-to-day lives, by providing an understanding of what it means to them personally and in general, and these skills will certainly have a positive effect. Assertiveness is the quality of being confident and self-assured without being aggressive. Self-confidence relates to self-assurance in one’s personal ability and judgement.
Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Course Objectives
- Defining assertiveness and self-confidence, and the four styles of communication
- Describing types of negative thinking, and how to overcome negative thoughts
- Explaining the difference between listening and hearing.
- Defining the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilising methods for understanding self worth – the use of positive self-talk
- Reasoning why appearance and body language are critical for creating a good first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Book an Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Soft Skills Course at The Amazing Place in Sandton: