An attentive employee is a far more effective employee as they pay attention to their work, they make less mistakes and are more efficient. Participants in the Attention Management Course in Sandton will be more productive, precise and effective. Attention Management provides the tools for managers to connect with their employees to motivate and provide focus to their work. This will enable them to reach both company and personal goals. Being attentive and vigilant will be the outcomes of this course, and individuals will have the insight and strategies to achieve this.
Attention Management Course Objectives
- Understanding attention management.
- Identifying the types of attention.
- Creating strategies for goals and SMART goals.
- Be familiar with methods of focus attention.
- Ending procrastination.
- Prioritising time.
- Increasing productivity
- Increasing job satisfaction
Book an Attention Management Soft Skills Course at The Amazing Place in Sandton: