Whether you are somebody who does some training as a part of their work or preparing to be a professional trainer, you need to be prepared for the training that you do. Participants will begin the process of becoming trainer, and understand that training is a process where knowledge, attitudes and skills are applied. The Train the Trainer Course in Sandton will give trainer’s tools to help create and deliver compelling and engaging workshops that will have trainees wanting to come back for more. Skills such as needs analyses, facilitating, understanding participant’s needs, and managing tough topics will give your trainees what the need to become a trainer themselves.
Train the Trainer Course Objectives
• Training, facilitating and presenting
• Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
• Create a lesson plan
• Creating an engaging learning environment
• Using visual aids and materials
• Dealing with tough topics
• Dealing with difficult participants
Book a Train the Trainer Soft Skills Course at The Amazing Place in Sandton: